Rehab Smarter is proud to be the ONLY tele-rehabilitation service that offers the entire rehab team! As a team we can collaborate with each other to ensure you get the best care. Our clinical team provides Speech Therapy, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Skilled Nursing, Registered Dietician, Certified Dementia Specialist, Certified Diabetes Educator (and more coming soon). Every Rehab Smarter clinician has been hand picked for their extensive experience and expertise, and lifelong commitment to caring.
We believe quality rehabilitation and wellness involves assessing the whole person; we don’t treat a diagnosis, we treat people. We also understand that prevention and wellness is a critical component to providing good care and like to teach how to prevent or diminish issues.
With Rehab Smarter’s unique approach we can:
- PREVENT unnecessary falls, hospitalizations, and complications, and reduce injury.
- IMPROVE the quality of your life.
- INCREASE the safety and accessibility of your home to help you or your loved ones remain there as long as possible
- CREATE personalized maintenance, wellness, and preventative programs so you stay as healthy as possible.
We do this by:
- Providing highly experienced, engaging clinicians who understand your needs.
- Offering safe, state-of-the-art practice in a cost-effective, convenient manner.
- Teaching you about your concerns or limitations and providing practical, effective solutions.
- Using easy-to-understand strategies that have demonstrated proven success.
- Providing customized software and tools to help between sessions and after you complete our services.
It’s time to Rehab Smarter!
Rehab Smarter’s Mission Statement: Provide comprehensive, collaborative and innovative rehabilitation services to customers over the internet.
Rehab Smarter’s Vision: To be the premier online treatment and educational resource for comprehensive rehabilitation and wellness services worldwide, and a pioneering model for future tele-rehabilitation services.